Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome all to my first blog! I am glad you can be apart of this experience with me.

Here I will teach you the tricks, tips and hints of making great stencils. I will also provide you with the stencil artist wish list of items that you will need.

I will not only show you how to make great stencils and I will also show you how to apply them to anything!

I will show you the various techniques of applying a stencil to an object. Again, I will make a shopping list of things you will need to make applying that stencil as easy as possible. Don't worry this is not a pricey hobby.

I will show you how to create a stencil from your favorite painting, picture, video game cover art, movie poster, really whatever you want. I will also show you how to create original stencils so you can impress your friends and family.

Here is a list of items you will need to start stenciling:
  • a pencil
  • poster board
  • an x-acto knife
  • a cutting board (if you don't want to mess up a desk or counter-top)
  • a lightbox (if you want to stencil a favorite picture or whatever)
Now, run out and get these items and we will start our first lesson in the second blog in this series.

1 comment: